Bright Energy Africa hopes:
- To empower underrepresented demographics in Tanzania.
- To requalify unemployed youth and women by training them in BEA briquette production technology.
- To raise women and youth living standards by increasing their income levels.
- To increase access to education and proper health services
- To support family members in pursuing higher standards of living
- To teach Tanzanians to become self sustainable as well as innovative.
- To instill an active entrepreneurial spirit in the Tanzanian youth so that they can work together in addressing the many complex challenges currently faced by Tanzania.